• Two-wire loop connection.
• Unit uses base for wiring.
• Addressable by device.
• Rotary, decimal addressing: 01 – 99 with MS-9200UD(LS), and 01 – 159 with MS-9600UD(LS).
• Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires.
• Sleek, low-profile design.
• Integral communications and built-in type identification.
• Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
• Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning.
• Withstands air velocities up to 4,000 feet-per-minute (20 m/sec.) without triggering a false alarm.
• Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level.
• Visible LED “blinks” when the unit is addressed (communicating with the fire panel) and latches on in alarm.
• Sealed against back pressure.
• Direct surface mounting or electrical box mounting.
• Mounts to: single-gang box, 3.5" (8.89 cm) or 4.0" (10.16 cm) octagonal box, or 4.0" (10.16 cm) square electrical box (using a plaster ring — included).
OTHER SYSTEM FEATURES
• Fully coated circuit boards and superior RF/transient protection.
• 94-V0 plastic flammability rating.
• Low standby current.
The SD355(A), SD355T(A), and SD355R(A) addressable,low-profile plug-in photoelectric detectors use a state-of-theart photoelectric sensing chamber with communications to provide open area protection and are used exclusively with Fire•Lite’s Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The SD355T(A) adds thermal sensors that will alarm at a fixed temperature of 135°F (57°C). Since these detectors are addressable, they will help emergency personnel quickly locate a fire during its early stages, potentially saving precious rescue time while also reducing property damage. Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication. Remote LED annunciator capability is available as an optional accessory, PN RA100Z(A). The SD355R(A) is a remote test capable detector for use with D355PL(A) or DNR(A)/DNRW duct smoke detector housings.