- Easy, wire free installation and programming
- Dual mode: Ready to protect, Ready to learn
- Battery powered supplied with two alkaline C cell batteries
- Free-swing mode makes doors feel light and easy to move
- Learns the sound of your fire alarm
- Adjustable closing speed
- Daily timed release option
- Holding angle 65-105 degrees
- Conforms with BS EN1155 and EN1154 and recognized by UK Fire and Rescue Services and the London Fire Brigade
- CE marked through the Construction Products Regulation
- EMC approved
- European Patent No 1799944 and UK Patent GB 2507582
- 12-month warranty
The Agrippa fire door closer is fitted in place of a traditional door closer to hold the fire door open, whilst ensuring the door will close in the event of a fire. It is a ‘free-swing’ device that makes heavy fire doors resistance-free, light and easy to move.
The closer is battery-powered and features an LED display screen to make maintenance easy. The screen will display a low battery warning and can also be used to set up a daily timed release to make sure all fire doors are closed at night. The closer will not hold the door if the batteries run out of power.