- Power input 120VAC 60 Hz, 5A.
- Two (2) Class A, Style Z or two (2)Class B, Style W, Y FACP inputs.
- Two (2) NC dry contact trigger inputs.
- Class 2 Rated power limited outputs.
- 24VDC @ 10A. max total alarm current.
- 2.5A. max current per output.
- Dimensions: 12.25"W x 15.5"H x 4.5"D
- Separate 1.0A. auxiliary output.
- Programmable supervised indicating circuit outputs
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- Battery Backup (See datapage for more information)
- Supervision (See datapage for more information)
- Visual Indicators
- 2-wire horn/strobe Sync mode allows audible notification appliances (horns) to be silenced while visual notification appliances (strobes) continue to operate.
- Sync protocols include Potter/Amseco, Faraday, Gentex®, System Sensor®, and CooperWheelock®.
- Temporal Code 3, Steady Mode, Input to Output Follower Mode (maintains synchronization of notification appliances circuit).
- Compatible with 12VDC or 24VDC fire panels.
- Output loop supervision steered to input 1 or input 2.
- Signal circuit trouble memory (helps identify intermittent loop problems).
- Common trouble input and output.
- Ground fault detection.
- Unit includes power supply, red enclosure, cam lock, and battery leads.
AL1002ULADA are extremely cost effective voltage regulated remote NAC Power Extenders. They may be connected to any 24 volt Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP). Primary applications include Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) expansion (supports ADA requirements) and providing auxiliary power to support system accessories.
UL Listed, Control Units and Accessories for Fire Alarm Systems (UL864)
CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved
MEA - NYC Department of Buildings Approved
NFPA 72 Compliant