- Input 120VAC 60Hz, 3.5A.
- Power-limited output.
- 12VDC or 24VDC selectable output.
- Dimensions: 4.6"W x 7.5"L x 1.75"H
- Filtered and electronically regulated output.
- Aux. power-limited output rated @ 1A. (unswitched).
- Over Voltage Protection.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails. Transfer to stand-by battery power is instantaneous with no interruption.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- System AC input VA requirement: 420VA.
- AC input, DC output and Battery LED indicators.
- Short circuit and overload protection.
Altronix eFlow3NB UL Recognized power supply/charger converts a 120VAC, 60Hz input into a single 12VDC or 24VDC power-limited output. It also offers a suite of features that includes fire alarm disconnect, overvoltage protection, and low power disconnect which prevents deep discharge of stand-by batteries.
Agency Approvals: UL Recognized component for: Access Control System Units (UL 294) Power Supplies for use with Burglar-Alarm Systems (UL 603) Power Supplies for Fire Protective Signaling Systems (UL 1481). cUL Listed ULC-S318-96: Power Supply for Burglar Alarm Systems.