1 week lead time to ship
- look up the date of manufacture
- check the state of the user bytes
- check the drift compensation value
- display the operating mode (sensitivity level)
- change the operating mode
- select/de-select LED flash mode
The Discovery Programmer is a portable device used to program a Discovery detector to be connected to a loop of analogue addressable detectors controlled by an XP95 panel.
The Discovery Programmer has a detector mounting base permanently fitted to its upper surface. It accepts both XP95 and Discovery detectors and is able to distinguish automatically between both types.
The programmer also recognises XP95 and Discovery manual call points as well as the Discovery CO detector. An adaptor, part no. 53832-031, is required for testing these. It is supplied as a standard part of the Discovery Programmer.
|53832-030 ||Discovery Programmer |