- Can be used for applications where smoke detectors are unsuitable
- Ideal environments that are dirty or smoky under normal conditions
- Wide operating voltage
- Flashing LED option
- Flashing LED and magnet-operated test switch option
The Series 65A Heat Detector monitors temperature by using a dual thermistor network which provides a voltage output proportional to the external air temperature. There are nine heat detectors in the Series 65A range designed to suit a wide variety of operating conditions.
The Series 65A range of conventional detectors incorporates well-proven sensing technologies, together with advances in materials and electronics technology. A wide operating voltage of 9 to 33V DC means that Series 65A detectors can be integrated into security systems when used with a relay base.
- 55000-140APO | 135'F - Standard
- 55000-139APO | 135'F - with Flashing LED
- 55000-138APO | 135'F - with Flashing LED & Magnetic Test Switch
- 55000-143APO | 170'F - Standard
- 55000-142APO | 170'F - with Flashing LED
- 55000-141APO | 170'F - with Flashing LED & Magnetic Test Switch
- 55000-146APO | 200'F - Standard
- 55000-145APO | 200'F - with Flashing LED
- 55000-144APO | 200'F - with Flashing LED & Magnetic Test Switch