- Responds well to fast-burning, flaming fires
- Designed to operate in a variety of environments
- Minimal effects from temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure
- XPERT Card addressing
- Analog value report
- Alarm flags for fast alarm response
- Synchronization of all loop powered notification devices
- Advanced error check
The XP95A Ionization Detector uses a low activity radioactive foil to detect fires by irradiating the air in the smoke chambers and causing a current flow. If smoke enters the chamber, the current flow is reduced leading to an alarm.
The XP95A range of analog addressable fire detectors is advanced in design and performance and offers unique features that benefit both the installer and the end user.
|55000-550 ||XP95A Ionization Smoke Detector † |
† Does not have ULC approval