The Soteria UL Multi-Criteria Detector (Smoke/Heat) is Apollo’s most advanced detector offering suitable for a wide range of applications. It uses Purelight® high-tech smoke sensing technology to detect smoke particles entering the chamber and is fitted with two thermistors for detecting heat. It can be switched to detect smoke, heat, or a combination of both, offering greater flexibility, fast detection, and advanced false alarm management.
**This detector is a direct replacement for the 58000-750 Discovery UL Multisensor Detector (Smoke/Heat)
- Approved UL 268 7th edition and UL 521
- Built-in isolator
- FasTest for quicker testing of detectors
- Purelight optical technology for enhanced smoke detection and false alarm management
- Drift compensation
- Used with CoreProtocol it provides additional advanced features for complex fire detection systems
- Backward compatible with Discovery & CoreProtocol systems (254 addresses with CoreProtocol)
- Base locking mechanism (grub screw)
- In-built self-test
- XPERT card addressing
- Capable of soft addressing
- Dual heat sensors
Soteria detectors have been designed to operate on Discovery and CoreProtocol loops. This allows for Soteria detectors and bases to operate on existing systems. It should be noted that not all features of Soteria will be available when used with Discovery fire control panels.
Maintenance and service
Soteria detectors have been designed with a comprehensive set of features to support maintenance and service, from self-test capabilities to drift compensation warnings on dirty detectors.
|SA5000-210 Soteria UL Base 4"|
|SA5000-230 Soteria UL Base 6"|
|SA5300-800 Soteria UL CO Sounder Base - 6" High Frequency|
|SA5300-802 Soteria UL Sounder Base - 6" High Frequency|
|SA5300-805 Soteria UL CO Sounder Base - 6" Low Frequency|
|SA5300-806 Soteria UL Sounder Base - 6" Low Frequency|