- Photoelectric smoke sensing technology
- Latching Alarm Indicator
- Single button test/silence
- 9V Battery Backup
- Optipath 360 Technology™ - patented technology provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensor.
- Perfect Mount - allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Dust Cover
- Easy Installation/Maintenance - Preferred features include a large opening in the mounting bracket for easy access to wiring. Keyhole slots in the mounting bracket eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws for installation. A battery pull tab keeps the battery fresh until the home is occupied. Battery installation and removal can occur while the unit is mounted to the ceiling or wall via the side load battery compartment. Two locking features are provided to prevent battery theft and/or theft of the unit. Connection to AC power is made with a "Quick-Connect" wiring harness. Installation is quick, easy and cost effective.
- 10-Years Limited Warranty
The BRK Brands, Inc. Model Numbers 7010 and 7010B are wire-in, 120V AC 60Hz single and/or multiple station photoelectric smoke alarms specifically designed for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multi-family dwellings as defined in standard NFPA 101. Models 7010 and 7010B comply with UL217, CSFM, NFPA 72, HUD, FHA and other agencies that model their codes after the above agencies. They meet building codes where AC and AC/DC with silence photoelectric smoke alarms are required. The alarms are interconnectable with up to 18 devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms.
The BRK 7010 Series alarms feature a photoelectric smoke sensing chamber, an 85dB horn, a 9V battery back-up (model 7010B only) and a "silence" feature. Optipath 360 technology provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensing chamber. Alarm Latch: Easily identifies initiating alarm even after alarm condition has subsided. The "Perfect Mount" system features a gasket-less base and a mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for true alignment. This will allow fine-tuning on the positioning to compensate for out of aligned wall studs and to keep the wording level when wall mounting. Battery installation and removal can occur while the unit is mounted to the ceiling or wall via the side load battery compartment. Other Contractor Preferred features include a dust cover to keep alarm clean during construction, keyhole slots in the mounting bracket eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws for installation. Two locking features are provided to prevent battery theft and/or theft of the unit. Connection to AC power is made with a "Quick-Connect" wiring harness. Installation is quick, easy and cost effective.
|Alarm Dimensions ||5.0" dia x 2.1" H |
|Weight ||8.4 oz |
|Operating Voltage ||120V AC 60Hz w/9V battery backup (7010B only) |
|Operating Current ||.05A (standby/alarm) |
|Temperature Range ||40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C) |
|Humidity Range ||10% to 90% relative humidity (RH) |
|Audio Alarm ||85dB at 10 feet |
|Test/Silence ||Electronically simulates smoke condition, causing the unit to alarm. |
Press and hold test/silence button
|Alarm Reset ||Automatic when smoke clears |
|Smoke Sensor ||Photoelectric |
|Indicator Light/Sounds ||AC Power: Constant Green LED |
DC Power: Intermittent Red LED (7010B Only)
Local Alarm: Red LED flashes rapidly
Latching Alarm: Red LED flashes once per second for 3 seconds
after local alarm. Pattern repeats approximately every 45 seconds.
Remote Alarm: Audio alarm and Red LED out.
|Listing ||Listed to UL217 Standard |