- Works with BRK Smoke and Heat Alarms and Smart interconnect BRK CO alarms
- 120-volt AC-powered.
- Form-C contacts that switch between normally open and closed contacts
- Maximum contact rating:120-volt AC and 30-volt DC; Resistive-15 amps; Motor-1/3 horsepower
- Meets UL217, UL2034 and UL539 Standards for accessories
- Fits in most standard electrical boxes
- 10-Years Limited Warranty
The RM4 is designed to activate an auxiliary device when an alarm is initiated. The RM4 Relay is intended for use with BRK and First Alert Smoke, Heat and Carbon Monoxide Alarms. The relay contacts will activate whenever any interconnected alarm sounds. The relay contacts will automatically deactivate a few seconds after the alarm stops sounding. The RM4 may be wired next to an AC alarm or from a remote location. This relay must be installed in a junction box.
Interconnects smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms and heat alarms with:
- Door Closers
- Exit Signals
- Escape Lights
- Exhaust Fans
- Other Auxiliary Devices
|Dimensions ||3.5"L x 1.5" H |
|Weight ||2.2 oz. |
|Operating Voltage ||120V AC 60Hz |
|Operating Current ||.02 amps (standby/alarm) |
|Temperature Range ||40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C) |
|Humidity Range ||10% to 90% relative humidity (RH) |
|Interconnections || |
Up to 18 units of First Alert or BRK Smoke, CO and Heat Alarms. Maximum of 12 smoke alarms. See user's manual for details.
|Listing ||Meets UL217, UL2034, UL539, ULC S-531, CSA6.19 and ULCS-530 for accessories |