Procell Professional Alkaline D industrial batteries are general-purpose batteries, ideal for powering mid and low-drain professional devices, such as flashlights and sensors. Manufactured using superior cell design (vs. prior Procell Alkaline D batteries) to ensure high-quality cell construction. Each battery comes with a ‘quality warranty’. Design, safety, manufacturing, and qualification follow Procell’s stringent battery standards, which incorporate parts of the ANSI and IEC battery standards. B2B battery for professional use only. Pro battery
- Procell Constant line can be used for low-drain professional devices, such as flashlights and sensors.
- Economically packaged in bulk and individually date-coded for effective inventory management
- Used by manufacturers around the world - Procell Alkaline batteries have been designed in collaboration with manufacturers to work best in professional devices
- Equivalent to LR20, R20, R20MA, R20P, UM1, UM-1, SUM-1, AM1, 13AC, 13A, E95, EN95, 813, AL-D, 1250, 7520, HP2, HR20
- Operating temperatures from -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 129.2 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reliable long-lasting power (vs. prior Procell Alkaline D batteries)
- Completely redesigned for longer lasting*, consistent performance in low-to-medium drain professional devices that require a constant drain.