Satisfy your AHJ requirements on the construction site by keeping important documentation in order with this durable, weather-resistant enclosure.
- 16 gauge stainless steel construction with easily identifiable yellow powder coat and red lettering
- Inset door folds to a flat 20”x20” field desk
- Multiple mounting options and carrying handle offer easy mobility and versatile installation to move with you throughout your construction project
- Velcro strap for document security
- Locking door secured with ball-nose spring plunger for convenient access on a busy job site
- Satisfies NFPA 241 220.127.116.11: The prefire plan shall include provisions for on-site visits by the fire agency - “Authority Having Jurisdiction”
Specifications Beacon Construction Document Box shall be constructed with 16 gauge stainless steel. It shall have a yellow powder coat finish permanently screened with “FIRE SAFETY” and “PLANS & DOCUMENTATION” in red ink. The 20”x20” access door folds down to a flat field desk. The door shall be held closed by ball-nose spring plunger and locked with CH751 removable key. The enclosure shall supply 3 mounting holes. The enclosure shall also have a carrying handle for mobility and another installation option. The interior of the box shall contain a Velcro strap for document security.