1 week lead time to ship
- Wide Spectral Output - UV, Visible, Near IR, Mid-IR
- Tests many Flame Sensors Types UV, UV/IR, UV/IR², IR³, IR², IR
- Portable with Rechargeable NiCd Battery Pack and Charger
- Selectable Optical Output Type
- Selectable Optical Output Intensity with LED Bar Graph Indication
- Auxiliary 24Vdc Supply for Testing
- Padded hard case included
This test unit has been designed to generate a wide range of optical output signals. Flame sensors for fire detection and flame monitoring applications can be activated and tested.
Most optical flame sensors respond to Ultra Violet (UV) and or Infra Red (IR) radiation emitted from flames during combustion.
Many sensors also use flame flicker techniques to distinguish between flames and other optical false sources.
The test unit simulates the flickering flame signal by modulating the output of a filament lamp. The thermal time constant of a filament lamp prevents the generation of a perfect flame flicker signal. The slow response of the filament lamp will mean that some flame sensors may require more time to activate under test than they would with a real flame.
|Dimensions ||14.8 x 11.6 x 3 |
|Weight ||02.5 lbs. |
|Charger Input Voltage ||85Vac to 265Vac @ 47Hz to 440Hz |
|Test Unit Battery Voltage || 24Vdc (Ni-Cd) |
|Test Unit Auxiliary |
24Vdc Output Current
|Operating Temperature ||5°F to +122°F |
|Charger Temperature ||32°F to +122°F |
|Relative Humidity ||95% Non condensing |