The Fireray 3000 Exd comprises a Transmitter Unit, which projects a modulated infra-red light beam to a Receiver Unit. The received signal is analyzed and should smoke be present for a predetermined time a fire condition is signaled. A Control Unit is located within 100 meters cable run of the Receiver Unit enabling low-level installation and diagnostic capability. Conforms to BS 5839 Part 5.
- 12 and 24V operation
- Explosion Proof Transmitter and Receiver Units
- Low-level Safe Area electronics
- Selectable sensitivity levels
- Low current consumption
- Self-check and automatic compensation
- Robust metal construction
- Ideal for the protection of large enclosures within hazardous areas in petrochemical plants, oil rigs, ordnance stores
- II 2 GD
- Ex db op is IIC T6 Gb
- Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
- Ta = 20°C to +55°C
The Fireray 3000 Exd is ideally suited for protecting large areas, with potentially explosive atmospheres, against smoking fires.
The Fireray 3000 Exd optical beam smoke detector, together with a battery-backed power supply, can be connected to a zone of a conventional fire alarm control panel or interfaced to an analog addressable system via an addressable input module or a zone monitor module.