Fireray 5000 detector head plus 1x reflective prism. Suitable for distances of 59ft. to 164ft.
The Fireray 5000 System is an auto-aligning, self-correcting infrared reflective beam smoke detector. Up to 2 detector heads can report to a single ground-level controller. In addition, each system controller houses two pairs of fire and trouble relays, one per detector. Once the detector head is installed, using the easyfit mounting system an integral LASER can be activated. This allows the reflective prism to be located quickly and with confidence.
The Auto-Align function ensures proper alignment and maximum signal during the beam installation. AutoOptimise automatically steers and maintains the beam in the optimum position for reliable performance. The signal generated in the transmitter element and reflected by the prism back to the receiver element is analyzed for the presence of smoke. The internal microprocessor determines an alarm condition when a predetermined level of obscuration is reached.
The system is designed to be mounted so the beam will project between 19” (0.5m) and 24” (0.6m) below the ceiling. Lateral detection may be up to 30ft. (9.144m) on either side of the beam, providing a maximum total coverage area of up to 19,800 square feet (60ft. x 330ft. or 18.29m x 100m). For installations complying with UL268/NFPA72, the maximum distance of the Detector and Reflector from the ceiling must be 10% of the distance between floor and ceiling.
- Up to 2 Detector Heads reporting to One Ground Level Controller
- Range of 26.2 ft to 328 ft (8 m to 100 m)
- Long-range prism kit extends range from 160ft (50m) to 330ft (100m)
- Built-in Laser-assisted prism mounting
- Auto-Alignment 2 to 4 minutes per head
- AutOptimise: Auto-Correction due to building shift
- Built-in electronic UL/ULC/FM obscuration-acceptance fire test
- Contamination compensation
- Separate Trouble and Alarm relays for each of the 2 channels
- Password protected settings
- Low current draw 5 to 8.5mA
- Built-in 1/2”/M-20 conduit knock-outs on the system controller
- Programmable alarm thresholds: 10% – 60% in 1% increments
- Programmable Fault and Alarm delay: 2-30 Seconds