1 week lead time to ship, Special Order Non-Returnable
- Separate transmitter and receiver unit certified to Exd
- Allows for 2 Detectors per System Controller
- Range 5 to 100 metres, configurable per set of Detectors
- Integral Laser Alignment in Receiver
- 2-wire Interface between Controller and Receiver
- Separate Fire and Fault Relays per Detector
- Remote/low Level Controller with LCD display (Safe Area)
- Programmable Sensitivity and Fire/Fault delay
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for drift compensation
The Talentum® 3000 Exd is ideally suited for the protection of large areas, with potentially explosive atmospheres, against smoking fires. Fireray 3000 Exd comprises an infrared transmitter and a receiver, both of which are ATEX-certified for use in Group 2 hazardous areas. There is a separate, safe area, wall-mounted remote/low level control unit to allow adjustment and testing from a convenient non-hazardous location.
The product is designed for large enclosures within oil rigs, refineries, ordnance stores and similar premises. It provides an early warning of smouldering or strongly smoke-generative fires, which may not be picked up by flame detectors installed in many hazardous areas.
|Operating Voltage Range ||12 to 36V DC ±10% |
|Operating Range ||5 to 100 m |
|Housing Material ||UL94 V2 PC, Copper Free Aluminium Alloy LM25 |