The Fire-Watch 411 Series from Fire-Lite are compact, multifaceted, slave Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitters (DACTs) designed for a variety of fire and non-fire applications. The series consists of two models: the 411 and 411UD, providing three and four monitoring channels (inputs) respectively. These slave DACTs are a cost-effective solution for applications that require an existing (or new) Fire Alarm Control Panel to transmit system status to an off-site monitoring facility for Central or Remote Station compliance.
The 411 is a three-channel, dual-line, slave Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter with Form-C programmable relay and silence switch. Includes housing, operating, and programming instructions. Requires PRO-411 hand-held DACT programmer for local programming.
- Three (411) monitoring channels (inputs).
- Inputs may be individually programmed to monitor the host control panel for:
- Fire Alarm.
- Fire Trouble.
- Fire Supervisory.
- Process Monitoring.
- AC Power Loss.
- Security Alarm.
- Other (Fire and Non-Fire Events).
- Fully supervised trigger inputs require a contact closure for activation.
- 12- or 24-VDC operation, jumper-selectable.
- Industry-first, UL recognized, the “dialer-runaway” prevention feature.
- Dual-line, rotary, or touch-tone-dial DACT interfaces to the public switched telephone network (leased phone lines are not required).
- Includes 15 reporting formats, including the popular ADEMCO Contact ID format.