| || |
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies these devices to the control panel.
- Internal circuitry and relay powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. The CMF module requires power (for horns, strobes, etc.).
- Integral LED 'blinks' green each time a communication is received from the control panel and turns on in steady red when activated.
- High noise immunity (EMF/RFI).
- The CMF may be used to switch 24-volt NAC power.
- Wide viewing angle of LED.
- SEMS screws with clamping plates for wiring ease.
- Direct Decade 01-99 (MS-9200) and 01-159 (MS-9600) entry of address.
The CRF-300 Addressable Relay Module provides theMS-9200 and MS-9600 systems with two isolated sets ofForm-C dry-contact outputs for activating a variety of auxiliarydevices, such as fans, dampers, door holders, controlequipment, etc. Addressability allows the dry contactto be activated, either manually or through panel programming,on a select basis.