| || |
- Photoelectric, integrated low-flow technology
- Air velocity rating from 100 ft/min to 4,000 ft/min (0.5 m/s to 20.32 m/s)
- Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration
- Broad ranges for operating temperature (-4F to 158F) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required
- Cover tamper signal
- Increased wiring space with a newly added 3/4" conduit knockout
- Available space within housing to accommodate mounting of a relay module
- Easily accessible code wheels on sensor head (sold separately)
- Clear cover for convenient visual inspection
- Remote testing capability
- Requires com line power only
- Accommodates the installation of an addressable relay module, sold separately, (CRF-300) for applications requiring a form-C relay
The Fire-Lite InnovairFlex D355PL intelligent non-relay photoelectric duct smoke detector and DNRW watertight non-relay photoelectric duct smoke detector feature a pivoting housing that fits both square and rectangular footprints capable of mounting to a round or rectangular duct.
DNRW duct smoke detector, with its NEMA-4 rating, is listed as a watertight enclosure providing protection against falling dirt, rain, and windblown dust, splashing and hose directed water, allowing operators to use the detector in the most extreme environments.
These units sense smoke in the most challenging conditions, operating in airflow speeds of 100 to 4,000 feet per minute, temperatures of -4 degrees F to 158 degrees F, and a humidity range of 0 to 95 percent (non-condensing.)
An improved cover design isolates the sensor head, which allows for ease of maintenance. A cover tamper feature indicates a trouble signal for a removed or improperly installed sensor cover. The Fire-Lite InnovairFlex housing provides a 3/4- inch conduit knockout and ample space to facilitate easy wiring and mounting of a relay module.
The Fire-Lite InnovairFlex duct smoke detector can be customized to meet local codes and specifications without additional wiring. The new InnovairFlex product line is compatible with all previous Innovair models, including remote test accessories.