- Two-wire SLC loop connection.
- Unit uses base for wiring.
- Addressable by device.
- Direct Decade 01 – 159 (MS-9600), or 01 – 99 (MS-9200UD) entry of address.
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design.
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response.
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification.
- Built-in tamper resistant feature.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Factory preset at 135°F (57°C).
- Rate-of-rise model (H355R), 15°F (8.3°C) per minute.
- 360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bicolor LEDs). LEDs blink green in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm.
- Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed.
- Sealed against back pressure.
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting.
The Fire-Lite Alarm H355 Series thermal detectors are addressablesensors that use a state-of-the-art thermistorsensing circuit for fast response. These sensors are designedto provide open-area protection and are intendedfor use with Fire-Lite's MS-9600 and MS-9200UD FireAlarm Control Panels (FACPs).
Both the H355 and H355R sensors provide fixed temperaturealarm detection at 135°F. The H355R sensor respondsto rate-of-rise conditions of greater than 15°F/8.3°C perminute. H355HT provides fixed high-temperature detectionat 190°F/88°C. These thermal detectors provide cost effective,addressable property protection in a variety of applications.
Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visiblesensor indication. Remote LED annunciator capability isavailable as an optional accessory (P/N RA400Z).