| || |
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies this deviceas a monitor module to the control panel.
- Powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. No additional powerrequired.
- High noise (EMF/RFI) immunity.
- SEMS screws with clamping plates for ease of wiring.
- Direct-dial entry of address: 01 159 on MS-9600 seriespanels, 01 99 on other compatible systems.
- LED flashes during normal operation and latches on steadyto indicate alarm.
The MMF-300 Monitor Module is intended for use in intelligent,two-wire systems, where the individual address of each moduleis selected using the built-in rotary switches. It provideseither a two-wire or four-wire fault-tolerant Initiating Device Circuit(IDC) for normally-open-contact fire alarm and supervisorydevices. The module has a panel-controlled LED indicator.The MMF-300 can be used to replace M300 modules inexisting systems.
Use to monitor a zone of four-wire smoke detectors, manualfire alarm pull stations, waterflow devices, or other normallyopendry-contact alarm activation devices. May also be usedto monitor normally-open supervisory devices with specialsupervisory indication at the control panel. Monitored circuitmay be wired as an NFPA Style B (Class B) or Style D (Class A) Initiating Device Circuit. A 47K ohm End-of-Line Resistor(provided) terminates the Style B circuit. No resistor isrequired for supervision of the Style D circuit.
|Nominal operating voltage || 15 to 32 VDC. |
|Maximum current draw || 5.0 mA (LED on). |
|Maximum operating current || 375 μA (LED flashing). |
|Maximum IDC wiring resistance || 1,500 ohms. |
|EOL resistance || 47K ohms. |
|Temperature range || 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C). |
|Humidity range || 10% to 93% noncondensing. |
|Dimensions || 4.5 (11.43 cm) high x 4" (10.16 cm) wide x 1.25" (3.175 cm) deep. Mounts to a 4" (10.16 cm) square x 2.125" (5.398 cm) deep box. |