The ROME (Relay Option Module Enclosure) is shipped with one ANN-RLY Module installed. The ANN-RLY Relay Module provides ten programmable Form-C relays when used with a compatible FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel) using the ANN-BUS communication circuit. The ROME can be installed remotely up to 1250 feet away from the FACP location, in an Elevator, Electrical or Mechanical room reducing the wiring cost and installation time.
The ROME contains the following:
- One Red Back box (15H x 14.5W x 2.75D) with lock and key
- One ANN-RLY Relay Module and One ANN-MBRLY bracket installed
- Product Installation Document
The ROME provides mounting space for one additional ANN-RLY Relay Module or one addressable Multi-Module.
To add an additional second ANN-RLY Relay Module to ROME:
- ANN-MBRLY: mounting bracket required
- ANN-RLY: Relay Module
To add addressable Multi-Module to ROME:
- MULTIMOD-BRKT: Mounting Bracket required
- Addressable Multi-Module one of the following; MMF-300-10(A), MMF-302-6(A), CRF-300-6(A), and CMF-300-6(A)