| || |
- SLC loop:
- Two-wire loop connection.
- Unit uses base for wiring.
- Addressable by device.
- Direct Decade 01-99 (MS-9200, MS-9200UD) and 01-159 (MS-9600) entry of address.
- Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires.
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Integral communications and built-in type identification.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning.
- Withstands air velocities up to 1,500 feet-per-minute (7.6 m/sec.) without triggering a false alarm.
- Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level.
- Visible LED "blinks" when the unit is addressed (communicating with the fire panel) and latches on in alarm.
- Sealed against back pressure.
- Direct surface mounting or electrical box mounting.
- Mounts to: single-gang box, 3.5" (8.89 cm) or 4.0" (10.16 cm) octagonal box, or 4.0" (10.16 cm) square electrical box (using a plaster ring-included).
The SD355 and SD355T addressable, low-profile plug-in photoelectric detectors use a state-of-the-art photoelectric sensing chamber with communications to provide open area protection and are used exclusively with Fire-Lite's MS-9200, MS-9200UD, and MS-9600 Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs). The SD355T adds thermal sensors that will alarm at a fixed temperature of 135°F (57°C).
Since these detectors are addressable, they will help emergency personnel quickly locate a fire during its early stages, potentially saving precious rescue time while also reducing property damage. Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication. Remote LED annunciator capability is available as an optional accessory (P/N RA400Z).