- Designed for surface mount applications. For flush mount, see GEP Series
- Field selectable candela options: 15, 30, 60, 75, 110
- Strobe nominal voltage 24VDC
- Use with Gentex speaker or wall mount speaker/strobe (sold separately)
- Other lens colors available: blue, green, red
- ALERT text on all units
- Screw terminals, separate in/out wiring (12-18 gauge)
- Synchronize strobe by using Gentex AVSM control module
- Mounts to a standard 4" square x 2 1/8" deep back box
- Faceplate available in off-white
- Operating temperature 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) - Not listed for outdoor use
Requires Gentex speaker or wall-mount speaker strobe (not included)
The Gentex GEPS Series is a wall mount expander plate with a quality colored lens strobe to be used in conjunction with a Gentex speaker or wall mount speaker/strobe allowing the ability to mount multiple strobes on a single electrical box. Applications include emergency communication, severe weather, evacuation, emergency response and many more.
The GEPS Series is to be used in surface mount applications and the GEP Series is to be used in flush mount application. The GEP and GEPS Series strobes are designed to be used on a 24VDC system and are available in amber, blue, green and red lens colors. The amber lens units are provided with a turn dial for field selectable candela options. The blue, green and red lens units are available in a fixed 15/75 candela option. The strobes can be synchronized by using the Gentex AVSM Control Module, as well as FACP’s or power supplies that include the Gentex Synchronization Protocol. All units feature ALERT text on the lens.
The GEP and GEPS Series are constructed of high impact textured plastic. The Series is warranted for 3 years from the date of purchase and are ANSI/UL 1638 listed. The amber lens units additionally comply with the light output dispersion requirements of ANSI/UL 1971 for wall mount applications with a measured candela rating that is equal to the candela listed on the product. No derating was required.
|Model Number ||Part Number ||Lens Color ||Nominal Voltage ||Candela(s) |
|GEPAS ||904-0514-002 ||Amber ||24VDC ||15, 30, 60, 75, 110 |
|GEPBS ||904-0515-002 ||Blue ||24VDC ||Fixed 15/75 |
|GEPGS ||904-0516-002 ||Green ||24VDC ||Fixed 15/75 |
|GEPRS ||904-0517-002 ||Red ||24VDC ||Fixed 15/75 |