- AVSM operates with all current manufactured Gentex signals
- Synchronize horn and strobe with the use of only two wires
- No limit to the number of modules that can be synchronized together
- Module is rated for 3 amps continuous current and 5 amps surge or inrush current
- Synchronizes to 1Hz flash rate
- Operates 1 class 'A' circuit or 2 class 'B' circuits at 3 amps per circuit.
- Dual synchronization module ONLY when using 2 class 'B' circuits.
- A green LED status indicator to signal operation of module.
- Option to silence the horn while strobes continue to flash when using temporal 3 mode.
- The AVSM WILL NOT operate the ST/HS Series.
- Three year warranty from date of purchase.
The Gentex AVSM synchronization control module is designed to provide an easy way to synchronize multiple horns, strobes and horn/strobes using only two wires in instances where a synchronized flash is required. When synchronizing multiple horns and horn/strobes there is the ability to silence the horn while allowing the strobes to continue to flash.
Incorporating the control module as shown in the following diagrams, the control module will control the power to the signaling device to produce synchronized operation.
|Model Number||Part Number||Faceplate|