- Electrochemical sensor
- Horn frequency 3100 Hz (nominal)
- Meets sensitivity requirements of UL 2034
- Temporal 4 sounding pattern for CO annunciation
- Optional Auxiliary Form A/Form C relay contacts
- Relay contacts operate on battery back-up
- Push button self test feature for CO Alarm
- Push button functional test for CO Alarm
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- Non-latching (self restoring) alarm
- Fully insect protected
- DUALINK™ - tandem with all Gentex tandem capable smokealarms
- Red LED pulses every 15-30 seconds, green LED for ACpower on
- Solid State Red LED to indicate CO presence
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
- Dust cover to prevent contamination during installation
- Low or missing battery indicator
- End of life signal indicates CO sensor has reached depletionstate and time to replace
- 1 year warranty from date of purchase
- 5 year limited warranty on CO sensor
The CO1209 (120VAC/9VDC) Series of electrochemical sensor carbon monoxide alarms is for use as an evacuation device in all dwelling units, including but not limited to homes, apartments, hospitals, hotels and motels. The CO1209 Series is in compliance with UL 2034 and NFPA 720.
The CO1209 Series is engineered to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms and deliver outstanding performance wherever reliable CO protection is required.
The CO1209 Series is provided with a 9VDC alkaline battery for electrical back-up in the event building power is lost. The battery impedance is verified and the alarm provides a low or missing battery warning. The battery drawer provides easy replacement without removing the unit from the wall or ceiling.
The Gentex CO1209 Series is provided with a push button test that simulates an actual CO condition in full compliance with NFPA 720 and UL Standards.
Features of the CO alarm series include, DUALINKTM tandem capabilities with all Gentex tandem interconnect capable smoke alarms and combination smoke/CO alarm products, signal indicating CO sensor has reached end of life and solid state red LED to indicate CO presence. Options include FormA/Form C dry contacts for remote annunciation. The CO1209 provides a temporal 4 tone for CO alarm annunciation.