- Electrochemical sensor
- UL 2034 Listed
- NFPA 720 Compliant
- Horn Frequency 3100 Hz (Nominal)
- Temporal 4 Sounding Pattern for CO annunciation
- Optional Auxiliary Form A/Form C relay contacts (CO1209F Model)
- Quick disconnect wiring harness
- Push button self test feature
- Push button functional test
- Non-latching (self restoring)
- Dualink™ – tandem interconnect with all Gentex tandem capable alarms
- Low or missing batter indicator
- End of life signal indicating CO sensor has reached depletion state
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
The CO1209 (120VAC/9VDC) Series of electrochemical sensor carbon monoxide alarms is for use as an evacuation device in all dwelling units, including but not limited to homes, apartments, hospitals, hotels and motels. The CO1209 Series is in compliance with UL 2034 and NFPA 720.
The CO1209 Series is engineered to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms and deliver outstanding performance wherever reliable CO protection is required.
The CO1209 Series is provided with a 9VDC alkaline battery for electrical back-up in the event building power is lost. The battery impedance is verified and the alarm provides a low or missing battery warning. The battery drawer provides easy replacement without removing the unit from the wall or ceiling.
The Gentex CO1209 Series is provided with a push button test that simulates an actual CO condition in full compliance with NFPA 720 and UL Standards.
|Operating Voltage||120VAC, 60Hz |
|Operating Current ||.045A |
|Operating Ambient Temp Range ||40°F to 100°F |
|Alarm Horn Rating ||85 dBa at 10 feet |
|Size ||Diameter: 6.25" OA (5.75" at Ceiling) |
|Secondary Power Source ||Alkaline 9VDC Battery |
|CO Sensing Cell ||Electrochemical Cell|