All Gentex items will ship directly to our warehouse and then to the customer causing extended lead time
- Nominal voltage 24VDC
- Tamperproof field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 75, 95,115 & 150
- Super-Slide® Bracket - Ease of Supervision Testing
- Checkmate® - Instant Voltage Verification
- Unit Dimensions: 6" (15.24 cm) x 2.6" (6.604 cm)
- Synchronize strobe and/or horn with Gentex AVSM Control Module
- Prewire entire system, install mounting bracket, then install signals
- Documented lower installation and operating costs
- Input Terminals 12 to 18 AWG
- Switch Selection for High or Low dBA
- Switch Selection for 2400Hz or Mechanical Tone
- Switch Selection for Continuous or Temporal 3
- Tamperproof re-entrant grill
- Surface mount with the GCSB (Gentex Ceiling Surface Mount Box)
- Silence audible while visual appliance will remain flashing (for use in accepted jurisdictions)
- Faceplate available in red or off-white
The GCS/GCC Series is a ceiling mount strobe or horn/strobe combination that offers dependable audible and visual alarms and the lowest current consumption.
The GCS/GCC offers tamper-proof field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 75, 95, 115 and 150 candela.
The GCC horn offers a continuous or synchable temporal three in 2400Hz and mechanical tone. All tones are easy for the professional to change in the field by using switches. The models are shipped from the factory in the temporal three-alarm mode.
The GC Series has a very minimal operating current and has a minimum flash rate of 1Hz regardless of the input voltage.
The Commander4 Series comes standard with the 4" mounting plate which incorporates the popular Super-Slide® feature that allows the installer to easily test for supervision. The product also features a locking mechanism that secures the product to the bracket without any screws showing.
The Commander4 also features the patented Checkmate® - Instant Voltage Verification feature which allows the installer to check the voltage drop draw without removing the signal.
The GC Series appliances are ANSI/UL 464 and ANSI/UL 1971 listed for use with fire protective systems and are warranted for three years from the date of purchase.
|GCS Series 24 Volt Ceiling Mount Selectable Strobe|
|Model Number||Part Number||Nominal Voltage||Strobe Candela||Faceplate|
|GCS24CR||904-1213-002||24 VDC||15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150||Red|
|GCS24CW||904-1215-002||24 VDC||15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150||Off-white|
|GCC Series 24 Volt Ceiling Mount Selectable Horn/Strobe|
|Model Number||Part Number||Nominal Voltage||Strobe Candela||Reverberant dBA @ 10ft Per ANSI/UL 464||In Anechoic Room dBA @ 10ft.||Faceplate|
|GCC24CR||904-1209-002||24 VDC||15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150||81-86||90||Red|
|GCC24CW||904-1211-002||24 VDC||15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150||81-86||90||Off-white|