- Nominal voltage 12VDC and 24VDC
- 24VDC units have field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75 & 110
- 12VDC units have field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60 & 75
- GEH horn is available in 12VDC or 24VDC
- Unit Dimensions: 5" (12.7 cm) high x 4.5" (11.43 cm) wide x 2.5" (6.35 cm) deep
- Super-Slide® Bracket - Ease of Supervision Testing
- Checkmate® - Instant Voltage Verification
- Synchronize strobe and/or horn with Gentex AVSM Control Module
- Prewire entire system, install mounting bracket, then install signals
- Documented lower installation and operating costs
- Input terminals accept 12 to 18 AWG
- Switch selection for high or low dBA
- Switch for chime, whoop, mechanical and 2400Hz tone
- Tamperproof re-entrant style grill
- Switch for continuous or temporal 3 tone (not available on whoop tone)
- Surface mount with the GSB (Gentex Surface Mount Box)
- Silence audible while visual appliance will remain flashing (for use in accepted jurisdictions)
- Faceplate available in red or off-white
The Commander³ Series is a low profile strobe and horn/strobe combination that offers dependable audible and visual alarms and the absolute lowest current available.
The GE3 Series 24VDC offers tamperproof field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75, and 110 candela. The 12VDC offers tamperproof field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, and 75 candela.
The Commander³ Series horn offers a continuous or synchable temporal three in 2400Hz and mechanical tone, a chime and whoop tone. All tones are easy for the professional to change in the field by the use of switches.
The GE3 Series has a minimal operating current and has a minimum flash rate of 1Hz regardless of input voltage.
The Commander³ Series is shipped with a standard 4" metal mounting plate which incorporates the popular Super-Slide® feature that allows the installer to easily test for supervision. The product also features a locking mechanism which secures the product to the bracket without any screws showing.
The Commander³ also features the patented Checkmate® - Instant Voltage Verification feature which allows the installer to check the voltage drop draw and match it to the blueprint.
The GE3 Series appliances are ANSI/UL 464 and ANSI/UL 1971, listed for use with fire protective systems and are warranted for three years from date of purchase.
|GES3 12VDC or 24VDC Selectable Candela, Low Profile Evacuation Strobe|
|Model Number||Part Number||Nominal Voltage||Strobe Candela||Faceplate|
|GES3-12WR||904-1235-002||12 VDC||15, 30, 60, 75||Red|
|GES3-12WW||904-1237-002||12 VDC||15, 30, 60, 75||Off-white|
|GES3-24WR||904-1321-002||24 VDC||15, 30, 60, 75, 110||Red|
|GES3-24WW||904-1319-002||24 VDC||15, 30, 60, 75, 110||Off-white|
|GEC3 12VDC or 24VDC Selectable Candela, Low Profile Evacuation Horn/Strobe|
|Model Number||Part Number||Nominal Voltage||Strobe Candela||Reverberant dBA @ 10ft Per ANSI/UL 464||In Anechoic Room dBA @ 10ft.||Faceplate|
|GEC3-12WR||904-1231-002||12 VDC||15, 30, 60, 75||62-82||100||Red|
|GEC3-12WW||904-1233-002||12 VDC||15, 30, 60, 75||62-82||100||Off-white|
|GEC3-24WR||904-1317-002||24 VDC||15, 30, 60, 75, 110||62-82||100||Red|
|GEC3-24WW||904-1315-002||24 VDC||15, 30, 60, 75, 110||62-82||100||Off-white|