The Commander² Series is a low-profile strobe, horn, or horn/strobe combination that offers dependable audible and audible/visual alarms and the absolute lowest current available.
The GE Series is available in fixed candela options of 15/75 and 177.
The Commander² Series horn offers a continuous or synchable temporal three in 2400Hz and a mechanical tone, a chime, and a whoop tone. All tones are easy for the professional to change in the field by using switches.
The GE Series has a minimal operation current and a minimum flash rate of 1Hz regardless of input voltage.
The Commander² Series is shipped with the standard 4" mounting plate which incorporates the popular Super-Slide® feature that allows the installer to easily test for supervision. The product also features a locking mechanism which secures the product to the bracket without any screws showing.
The Commander² Series also features the patented Checkmate® - Instant Voltage Verification feature which allows the installer to check the voltage drop draw and match it to the blueprint.
The GE Series appliances are ANSI/UL 464, ANSI/UL 1971, and/or ANSI/UL 1638 listed for use with fire protective systems and are warranted for three years from the date of purchase.
- Nominal voltage 24VDC
- Fixed candela options of 15/75 and 177
- GEH horn is available in 12VDC or 24VDC
- Super-Slide® Bracket - ease of supervision testing
- Checkmate® - instant voltage verification
- Unit Dimensions: 5" (12.7 cm) high x 4.5" (11.43 cm) wide x 2.5" (6.35 cm) deep
- Synchronize strobe and/or horn with Gentex AVSM Control Module
- Prewire the entire system, install the mounting bracket, then install signals
- Documented lower installation and operating costs
- Input terminals 12 to 18 AWG
- Switch selection for high or low dBA
- Switch for chime, whoop, mechanical, and 2400Hz tone
- Switch for continuous or temporal 3 (not available on whoop tone)
- Tamperproof re-entrant grill
- Surface mount with the GSB (Gentex Surface Mount Box)
- Silence horn while strobes remain flashing
- Faceplate available in red or off-white