The Gentex GHLFW is a high-quality, low-profile, low-frequency audible appliance that offers a dependable audible alarm with a low current draw. The GHLFW is ideal for any occupancy that requires notification appliances.
The GHLFW horn offers a 520 Hz square wave, temporal 3 tone. A jumper selection is available for normal or loud decibel tones. A temporal 4 pattern is available when used with the Gentex GTSM Synchronization Control Module.
The GHLFW is shipped with a standard 4" metal mounting plate which incorporates the popular Super-Slide® feature that allows the installer to easily test for supervision. The product also features a locking mechanism which secures the product to the bracket without any screws showing.
- Nominal voltage 24 VDC
- Unit Dimensions: 6-1/8” (15.55 cm) high x 5-1/2” (13.97 cm) wide x 1-5/8” (4.13 cm) deep
- Super-Slide® Bracket - Ease of Supervision Testing
- Checkmate® - Instant Voltage Verification
- Synchronize horn with Gentex GTSM Synchronization Control Module
- Prewire the entire system, install the mounting bracket, then install signals
- Input terminals accept 12 to 18 AWG
- Produces a 520Hz square wave, temporal 3-tone
- Jumper selection for normal or loud dBA
- Temporal 4 pattern available when used with Gentex GTSM Synchronization Module
- Temporal 4 520Hz measured per ANSI/UL 2075
- Tamperproof re-entrant style grill and locking screw (optional use)
- Power - Input voltage range of 16-33 volts with either direct current or full wave rectified power at 24 VDC
- Intrinsic Safety - RMS current ratings are per ANSI/UL average RMS method. ANSI/UL max current rating is the maximum RMS current within the listed voltage range (16-33VDC for 24VDC units). For unfiltered FWR ratings, see the installation manual.
- Operating Temperature - 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C). The GHLFR is not listed for outdoor use.
- Size - 6-1/8” (15.55 cm) high x 5-1/2” (13.97 cm) wide x 1-5/8” (4.13 cm) deep4 lbs
- Weight - 4 lbs