- Single unit is capable of 12 or 24 VDC determined by the input voltage
- Unit dimensions: 4.48" (11.38 cm) high x 2.84" (7.21 cm) wide x 0.5" (1.27 cm) deep
- Jumper selectable temporal 3 or continuous tone
- Horn frequency is 3100Hz
- Terminal blocks (12 AWG to 18 AWG)
- Low current consumption
- Variety of mounting options for new construction and retrofit applications
- Synchronize using the Gentex AVSM Series control module (see Technical Bulletin 015)
- ANSI/UL 464 listed for fire protective service
- Textured finish high impact plastic faceplate, available in red or off-white
The GX93 Series mini-horn is a high quality remote audible signaling appliance that offers dependable remote annunciation. The GX93 is ideal for applications where a dependable audible alarm signal is required in applications such as hotels, dormitories and apartments. The GX93 is listed for use with both filtered and unfiltered power and a jumper is provided to select either temporal 3 or continuous tone.
The GX93 can be used on the same sync circuit (AVSM Series Control Module) as other Gentex signals. The GX93 Series is ANSI/UL 464 listed for use with fire protective systems and are warranted for three years from the date of purchase.
|Model Number||Part Number||Faceplate|