- Nominal voltage 120VAC
- 177 candela strobe meets the requirements of NFPA 72 and meets the requirements of ADA
- Unit Dimensions:: 4.5" high x 4.56" wide x 2.25" deep
- Terminal blocks (12-18 AWG)
- Flash rate 1Hz
- Wide variety of mounting options for new construction and retrofit applications
- ANSI/UL 1971 listed for fire protective service/signal for hearing impaired
- Faceplate available in red or off-white
The GXS-120 Series is a high quality remote visual signaling appliance that offers dependable remote annunciation. The GXS-120 is ideal for applications where a dependable visual alarm is required in applications such as hotels, dormitories and apartments.
The GXS-120 Series has a constant flash rate of 1Hz. The GXS-120 Series is provided with a two position terminal block (12-18AWG).
The GXS-120 has a 177 candela strobe that meet the requirements of the ADA. GXS-120 appliances are ANSI/UL 1971 listed and are warranted for three years from the date of purchase.
|Model Number||Part Number||Candela (ANSI/UL 1971)||Faceplate|