All Gentex items will ship directly to our warehouse and then to the customer causing extended lead time
- 24VDC tamperproof selectable candela selections of 15, 30, 60, 75 and 110
- 24VDC fixed 15/75 candela unit also available
- Unit dimension: 6.1" (15.49 cm) square x 1.88" (4.78 cm) deep
- Speaker voltage 25 or 70.7 VRMs standard, field selectable(intelligible)
- Field selectable power taps: 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W, 4W
- High quality dBA output (intelligible)
- Frequency range 400-4000 Hz
- Screw terminals, separate in/out wiring (12-18 gauge)
- Wall mounting to a standard 4" (10.16 cm) square x 2.125" (5.4 cm) deep back box
- To synchronize use the Gentex AVSM Control Module
- Tamperproof grill
- Faceplate available in red or off-white
The Gentex SSPK24WLP Series is a wall mount, selectable candela speaker/ strobe designed to meet code requirements for audio, visual and voice communications. The SSPK24WLP Series are quality speaker products offering both dependable evacuation signaling and visual alarms, or a combination of both. The high output tamperproof candela selections are 15, 30, 60, 75, 110. A fixed 15/75 candela unit is also available.
The SSPK24WLP can be mounted in a 4" square x 2-1/8" deep back box, an extension ring is not needed.
The SSPK24WLP Series provides a 25 or 70.7 VRMs speaker with field selectable power taps of 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W or 4W. The SSPK24WLP strobes can be synchronized by using the Gentex AVSM Control Module, FACP's or power supplies that include the Gentex Synchronization Protocol.
The SSPK24WLP Series grills are constructed of high impact textured plastic, are warranted for 3 years from the date of purchase. The SSPK24WLP devices are listed to ANSI/UL 1480, the selectable candela strobe unit is listed to ANSI/UL 1971 and the 15/75 unit is additionally listed to ANSI/UL 1638.
|Model Number||Description||Part Number||Faceplate|