All Gentex items will ship directly to our warehouse and then to the customer causing extended lead time
- 24VDC tamperproof selectable candela options of 15, 30, 75, 95 & 115
- Unit Dimension: 6.1" (15.494 cm) square X 1.88" (4.7752 cm) deep
- Speaker voltage 25 or 70.7 VRMs standard, field selectable
- Field selectable power taps: 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W, 4W
- High quality dBA output (intelligible)
- Frequency range 400-4000 Hz
- Screw terminals, separate in/out wiring (12-18 gauge)
- Mount to a standard 4" X 2-1/8" deep back box
- To synchronize use the Gentex AVSM Control Module
- Tamperproof grill
- Faceplate available in red or off-white
The Gentex SSPK24CLP is a ceiling mount, selectable candela speaker/strobe and the SSPKCLP is a universal mount speaker designed to meet code requirements for audio, visual and voice communications. The SSPKCLP Series are quality speaker products offering both dependable evacuation signaling and visual alarms, or a combination of both. The SSPK24CLP has high output tamperproof candela selections are 15, 30, 75, 95 and 115.
The SSPKCLP Series can be mounted in a 4" square x 2-1/8" deep back box, an extension ring is not needed.
The SSPKCLP Series provides a 25 or 70.7 VRMS speaker with field selectable power taps of 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W or 4W. The SSPK24CLP strobes can be synchronized by using the Gentex AVSM Control Module, FACP's or power supplies that include the Gentex Synchronization Protocol.
The SSPKCLP Series grills are constructed of high impact textured plastic. The SSPKCLP is warranted for 3 years from the date of purchase. The SSPKCLP devices are listed to ANSI/UL 1480 and ANSI/UL 1971 listed for use with fire protective signaling systems.
|Model Number||Description||Part Number||Faceplate|