- 24VDC fixed 15/75 candela
- WSSPK speaker and WSSPK24 speaker/strobe shipped with GBLP outdoor listed back box
- Unit Dimension: WSSPK speaker 6.1" square X 3.19" deep WSSPK24 speaker/strobe 6.1" square X 4.0625" deep
- High quality dBA output (intelligible)
- Frequency range 400-4000Hz
- Screw terminals, separate in/out wiring (12-18 gauge)
- Field selectable power taps: 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W, 4W
- Speaker voltage 25 or 70.7 VRMS standard, field selectable
- To synchronize use the Gentex AVSM Control Module
- Tamperproof grill
- Faceplate available in red or off-white
- Xenon strobe maintains constant flash rate (1Hz) regardless of input voltage (RMS current ratings are per UL average RMS method. UL maximum current rating is the maximum RMS current within the listed voltage range (16-33VDC for 24VDC units) (8-17VDC for 12VDC units). For strobes the UL max current is usually at the minimum listed voltage (16VDC for 24VDC units) (8VDC for 12VDC units). For audibles the maximum current is usually at the maximum listed voltage. For unfiltered FWR ratings, see installation manual.)
The Gentex WSSPK Series is an outdoor listed, wall mount, speaker and speaker/strobe designed to meet code requirements for audio, visual and voice communications. The WSSPK Series are quality speaker products that offer both dependable evacuation signaling and visual alarms, or a combination of both. The WSSPK24 speaker/strobe offers a fixed 15/75 candela.
Included with the WSSPK Series speaker and speaker/strobe is the GBLP outdoor listed back box. Using the GBLP back box with the WSSPK Series provides protection from weather related conditions and allows the necessary full candela output.
The WSSPK Series provides a 25 or 70.7 VRMS speaker with field selectable power taps of 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W or 4W. The WSSPK24 strobes can be synchronized by using the Gentex Synchronization Control Module, FACP's or power supplies that include the Gentex Synchronization Protocol.
The WSSPK Series grills are constructed of high impact textured plastic. The WSSPK is warranted for 3 years from the date of purchase. The WSSPK devices are ANSI/UL 1480 and ANSI/UL 1638 listed.
|Model Number||Description||Part Number||Faceplate|