- Computer-designed non-directional smoke chamber
- 360° view of detector status LED
- Low profile, 2" high (with base)
- 2 or 4 wire base compatibility, relay bases available
- Highly stable operation, RF/Transient protection
- Low standby current, 59ΩA at 24VDC
- One built-in power/sensitivity supervision/alarm LED
- Automatic Sensitivity window verification function meets outlined requirements in NFPA 72, Chapter 2 & 7, Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
- Without Magnetic Test Feature
The SLR-24VN can be used in all areas where Photoelectric Smoke Detectors are required. The wide range smoke chamber makes the SLR-24VN (w/o Reed Switch model) well suited for fires ranging from smoldering to flaming fires.
NS-4 Series, NS-6 Series, HSC-4R or HSC-R Style bases may be used with the SLR-24VN. Current interchangeable/compatible devices are the SIJ-24 ionization detector, the SLR-24H photoelectric detector with heat sensor, and the DCD-135° /190° heat detectors.
All NS conventional devices are mechanically compatible with Hochiki America HSB, HSC and YBA type bases which may have been used in previous installations. Please check individual panel listings for compatibility information.