- An all in one power supply and distribution unit enclosed in roomy cabinet.
- Transformer thermal protection limits damage from overloaded circuits.
- LED lights for quick and easy diagnosis, troubleshooting, and status indication.
- Comes fully assembled with accessories included for quick installation.
- Enclosure built for durability and product life.
- Power disconnect switch makes for easy servicing.
- Power cord included and has three conductors for ground safety convenience.
- Instantaneous switchover to standby battery (if equipped) when AC fails, maintaining power to all attached devices without intervention.
The HP400ULX is a 12VDC or 24VDC power supply with AC fail and Battery fail supervision. The unit has not been evaluated as elevator equipment, and is not authorized for bell output in Mercantile applications.
- Input voltage: 120VAC 60Hz; Current: 2.50A max.
- Output Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC, jumper selectable; Current: 4.0A continuous output maximum, 3.5A plus battery charger (not supervised).
- Fail safe dry contact output on AC Failure (within one minute).
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel cell type batteries.
- Instantaneous transfer to stand-by battery on AC failure.
- Battery presence detection (within 1 minute).
- Battery low disconnect at 9.90VDC or 19.90VDC.
- High voltage disconnect at 15VDC or 30VDC.
- Yellow LED (L3) indication for battery disconnected and battery low.
- Fail safe dry contact output for Battery trouble (Fail Safe).
- Battery polarity reversal protection.
- DC output PTC activated indication by Red LED (L2).
- DC output failure indication by Red LED ( L4 ).
- AC presence indication by Green LED ( L1 ).
- DC output indication by Red LED ( L5 ).
- Battery Leads included.
- Power Board Dimensions: 6.2"L x 4.7"W x 2.5"H
- Enclosure Dimension: 17"L x 13.5"W x 4.75"H. Accommodates two 12 Volt 12AH batteries. When using larger batteries, a UL approved enclosure must be used.