The HP600UL Series is a line of power limited supplies/chargers that will convert 115 VAC/60 Hz input into a power limited 12 VDC or 24 VDC output at 6.0A. They are used in applications requiring UL Listing for Access Control (UL294), Fire Alarm (UL1481), and Burglar Alarm Installations (UL603).
- UL294 for use with Access Control Systems.
- UL1481 for use with Fire Alarm Systems.
- UL603 for use with Burglar Alarm Installations.
- Switch selectable 12 VDC or 24 VDC power-limited output.
- Input: 115 VAC/60 Hz, 2.0 A.
- 6.0 A continuous supply current at 12 VDC or 24 VDC.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead-acid or gel-type batteries. Charge current 600 mA.
- Automatic switch-over to standby battery when AC fails.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- AC fail supervision (Form "C" contacts).
- Low battery supervision (Form "C" contacts).
- Low battery disconnect prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Includes battery leads.
- Enclosure Dimensions: 13"H x 13.5"W x 3.25"D (cm: 33.02H x 34.29W x 8.26D).
Note: Enclosure accommodates up to two(2) 12AH batteries.