GROUND SHIPPING ONLY due to HAZMAT Restrictions
- Designed for single person operation
- 16" x 4" semi pneumatic tires allow for easy mobility on any surface
- Far-reaching 50 ft. hose with 360° swivel joint
- Highly visible pressure indicating gauge
- Durable chrome plated brass valve. Cam-lever actuated
- Welded tubular-steel frame protects cylinder and valve
- Tow ring for vehicle towing
- Corrosion resistant red epoxy finish
When high-hazard fires demand fast response, one-person operation and exceptional performance, the wheeled dry chemical extinguisher is your best choice.
Its long-range discharge gives control over ordinarily out-of-reach fires and allows the operator to keep a safe distance from the fire source and smoke.
Suitable for locations such as chemical and petroleum processing plants, construction sites and warehouses.
|Net agent weight (Average) ||125 lb. |
|Unit weight (Average) ||300 lb. |
|Shell Diameter ||44-1/2 inches |
|Height ||58 inches |
|Discharge time ||45 seconds |
|Discharge range ||30-40 feet |
|Operating pressure ||240 psi |
|Cylinder ||Steel |
|Valve ||Brass |