GROUND SHIPPING ONLY due to HAZMAT Restrictions
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle & lever
- 20 lb. of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL approved wall hanger
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
Suitable for use on most common fires: Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment).
The Pro Plus 20 MP unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, cylinder is manufactured from impact resistant steel and the valve assembly is all metal.
Includes metal hanger.
|Net agent weight (Average) ||20 lb. |
|Unit weight (Average) ||31 lb. |
|Diameter ||7.25 inches |
|Height ||21.6 inches |
|Discharge time ||26-28 seconds |
|Discharge range ||16-20 feet |
|Operating pressure ||195 psi |
|Cylinder ||Mild steel |
|Valve, handle, lever ||Metal |
|Strap Bracket (not supplied) ||U.S.C.G approved |