- UL Standards
- Listed to UL Standard 2075, Standard for Safety for Gas and Vapor Detectors and Sensors.
- Tested to UL 2075 using UL 2034 sensitivity limits for carbon monoxide gas.
- Flush or Surface Mountable
- Surface mounts to a wall using the supplied enclosure rear housing.
- Flush mounts in a 2" x 4" (1 1/2" deep minimum) single gang switch or handy electrical box.
- Test & Reset switch conducts internal tests and actuates Alarm Relay.
- N.O. or N.C. SPST Alarm Relay and N.C. SPST Trouble Relay to connect to Alarm Control Panels.
- Produces repeating loud tone bursts or buzzes during alarm and chirps if sensor trouble is found.
- Microcomputer control allows for a mostly automatic operation.
- Field test with the Macurco CM-E1-FTK Field Calibration Kit
- Visual Display
- GREEN: Normal operation.
- FLASHING AMBER: Trouble, contact your installer or Macurco Tech Support.
- RED: Danger! Move to fresh air (hazardous condition is present).
The Macurco CM-E1 combines sophisticated sleekness with a smooth and easy installation system to provide state-of-the-art carbon monoxide detection in residential and commercial office environments.
- Innovative Slim Design: Unlike other carbon monoxide detectors, the sleek CM-E1 unit extends less than 1/2" from the wall when flush mounted, so it blends seamlessly with your room's design elements.
- Speed Mount Installation: Designed with your industry in mind, the CM-E1 offers the exclusive Macurco Speed Mount design, featuring a snap-in wire harness for swift and easy installation.
- Field Testable: Patented Macurco EZ-Check technology allows installers to quickly test the CO sensor on site.
- 9- to 32-Volt Input: Compatible with 12-volt security systems and 24- to 30-volt fire alarm systems. The CM-E1 works for all your system installation needs.
- Expiration Functionality: Takes the guesswork out of determining when the CO detector has reached its end of life and needs replacing.
- Time-Honored Quality: The CM-E1 unit is backed by Macurco's reliable brand quality and Macurco's history of customer dedication and satisfaction.
- NFPA® 720-2009: The CM-E1 design meets the NFPA? 720-2009 standard requiring CO sensor functionality and sensitivity testing effective 2012 and 2015 respectively.
- UL 2075 listed: Certified for system installation in both residential and commercial applications.
Voltage: 9-32 VDC
Current (normal/alarm): 15mA /35mA @ 9-32V
Size: 3 1/8" x 5 1/8" x 1 1/2"
Alarm Relay: SPST, 100mA, 40VDC
Trouble Relay: SPST 100mA, 40VDC
Buzzer Rating: 85 dBA at 10 feet
Shipping Weight: One pound
Operating Temp. Range: 40° to 100° F
Alarm Setting: Per UL 2034
Designed for use with a UL Listed alarm control panel. (May be used with a UL Listed Class 2 Power Supply.)