Special Order - May Require 5-7 Business Days to Ship (see our Special Orders policy)
Must be ordered at the same time as Drive-Alert System (factory installation required) or existing systems must be sent to the factory for retro-fitting.
- When a monitored location is more than 1000' away, the DA-660 is the perfect accessory for the wireless Drive-Alert Vehicle Detection Systems
- This antenna boosts the normal Drive-Alert range up to 1/2 mile (2,500')
- The antenna measures 36" long, 13" wide, and 1.5" high. It weighs approximately 1 pound.
- This is a FACTORY INSTALLED ACCESSORY due to the fact that some components must be changed on the control panel for long range applications
- When ordering you must specify which Drive-Alert model you will be using.
- Retro-fi ts must be shipped back to Mier Products for installation of the components needed for the long range antenna.
The DA-660 Long Range Antenna is designed to extend the reception range of the DA-600 series of wireless Drive-Alert control panels to 2,500 feet. The antenna must be installed at least 4 feet away from any wires, metal pipes, electric/phone/cable wires or metal walls. The antenna should be installed as high as possible, but at least 10 feet above ground level.
|Weight ||1.2 lbs. |
|Length ||36" L x 13" W x 1.5" H |
|Frequency ||434 mHz |
|Impedance ||75 Ohms |
|Gain ||10.6 dB |
|Type ||7 element Yagi |