This is a direct ship from the manufacturer which requires a $10.00 handling fee per NFPA
Reference the latest requirements from virtually anywhere with the 2020 print edition of NFPA 70®, National Electrical Code® (NEC®)
Since first being published in 1897, NFPA 70, National Electrical Code (NEC), has provided the benchmark requirements for electrical installations across residential, commercial, and industrial settings throughout the United States and around the world. The 2020 edition of the NEC is a vital resource for keeping pace with the latest trends and emerging technologies and meeting the challenges of the rapidly changing electrical industry.
Get up to date with new requirements, changes, and revisions to the code.
NFPA 70, National Electrical Code, continually undergoes a rigorous process of review to keep current with the latest requirements for electrical wiring, overcurrent protection, grounding, and installation of equipment. This comprehensive code applies to public and private buildings, homes, and structures, outdoor yards and lots, installations that connect to the power grid, and consumer-owned power generation systems and equipment.
The 2020 edition of the NEC is significantly revised to offer new, edited, and reorganized content addressing worker safety, electric vehicles, and alternative energy systems, and limited energy and communications systems.
Other notable changes include:
- Reorganization and consolidation of existing code materials that make it easier to find the information you need in a single section
- New requirements for exterior emergency disconnects at dwellings to improve electrical safety for emergency responders
- Revisions to service disconnect rules to protect electrical workers from arc flash hazards
- Expanded requirements for installation practices of new technologies to meet the evolving demand of power over Ethernet
- Updates to tables currently in use for calculations to reflect improvements in energy efficiency
- Revised requirements for ground-fault protection within marinas and boatyards
- Introduction of requirements for the safe use of electric vehicles as a backup or emergency power source
The world never stops changing, so it’s crucial to keep learning how to help protect it. Get the information and requirements you need for safe and reliable electrical installations by ordering the 2020 print edition of NFPA 70, National Electrical Code (NEC).