- Alert people to CO dangers and give them time to take action with detection and warning equipment installed according to the 2012 NFPA 720.
- Extracts from NFPA 72®: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code have been updated to the 2010 edition
- Updated provisions for qualification of design, installation and testing personnel
- Updated requirements for power supplies
- Updated requirements for the performance of circuits and pathways
- Updated requirements for system documentation, including updated record of Completion Forms and Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance Forms
- New provisions address performance-based designs of CO detection systems
- New requirements for the deaf and hard of hearing are consistent with the 2010 NFPA 72
- New requirements for voice communication system intelligibility
- Updated provisions for inspection, testing and maintenance
The 2012 NFPA 720: Standard for the Installation of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detection and Warning Equipment is your source for the latest requirements on installation, location, performance, inspection, testing, and maintenance of carbon monoxide detection and warning equipment in all types of structures.
Update your knowledge and be prepared to install equipment that will function as intended to warn people if dangerous CO levels are present. (Softbound, 78 pp., 2012)