This is a direct ship from the manufacturer which requires a $10.00 handling fee per NFPA
Get current with the latest requirements for electrical safety faster and more efficiently with Analysis of Changes, NEC® 2020.
NFPA 70®, National Electrical Code® (NEC), is the benchmark standard for electrical safety in residential, commercial, and industrial occupancies around the world. Analysis of Changes, NEC 2020, serves as a comprehensive resource that highlights and explains recent revisions to NEC design and installation requirements.
Co-published by NFPA and the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI), the new edition features summaries addressing hundreds of the most critical changes in the NEC to help get you up to code in less time.
- Colorful graphic depictions of revisions to clarify how to apply requirements accurately
- Direct excerpts from the 2020 edition of the NEC, along with the explanatory language of how changes impact you on the job
- Reference information to help provide a deeper understanding of changes and the rationale behind them
Analysis of Changes, NEC 2020, covers the edited, expanded, and reorganized NEC content you need to know to help stay safe and compliant.
NFPA 70, NEC, was significantly revised to provide electrical workers with information reflecting cutting-edge industry practices, emerging trends, and the development and introduction of new technologies.
Analysis of Changes, NEC 2020, offers expert insight into revisions regarding electrical and life safety topics such as safety for workers, communication systems, limited energy, and energy systems, and electric vehicles. This vital resource provides 296 figures and images that make it easier to identify and understand changes, as well as four new articles, including:
- Article 242, Overvoltage Protection
- Article 311, Medium Voltage Conductors and Cable
- Article 337, Type P Cable
- Article 800, General Requirements for Communications Systems
This dynamic, illustrated book from NFPA and IAEI is your key to getting up to speed with the 2020 edition of the NEC.
Don't get caught unaware of changes to the NEC that have an impact on your work.