This is a direct ship from the manufacturer which requires a $10.00 handling fee per NFPA
Quickly and conveniently access the most frequently used NEC tables with 2020 NEC Reference Cards.
NEC® Reference Cards help electrical contractors and installers increase accuracy, safety, and efficiency by providing on-the-job access to 13 of the most frequently referenced tables in the NEC, 2020 edition. These double-sided, laminated cards fit comfortably in your pocket or clip on to your belt or toolbox using the included one-inch metal ring.
NEC Reference Cards are waterproof and extremely durable. The lightweight design and compact 3.5" x 5.5" size make it a go-anywhere resource for electrical professionals. Bring the complete set of cards with you or just the ones you need for the particular task at hand.
The all-new set features updated and expanded table titles, column headings, and footnote content based on the 2020 edition of the NEC.
Work faster and more accurately by keeping the information you need most at your fingertips.
NEC Reference Cards cover the following tables and content:
- TABLE 250.66: Grounding Electrode Conductor for Alternating-Current Systems
- TABLE 250.102(C)(1): Grounded Conductor, Main Bonding Jumper, System Bonding Jumper, and Supply-Side Bonding Jumper for Alternating-Current Systems
- TABLE 250.122: Minimum Size Equipment Grounding Conductors for Grounding Raceway and Equipment
- TABLE 300.5: Minimum Cover Requirements, 0 to 1000 Volts, Nominal, Burial in Millimeters (Inches)
- TABLE 310.12: Single-Phase Dwelling Services and Feeders
- TABLE 310.15(B)(1): Ambient Temperature Correction Factors Based on 30°C (86°F)
- TABLE 310.16: Ampacities of Insulated Conductors with Not More Than Three Current-Carrying Conductors in Raceway, Cable, or Earth (Directly Buried)
- TABLE 314.16(A): Metal Boxes
- TABLE 430.52: Maximum Rating or Setting of Motor Branch-Circuit Short-Circuit and Ground-Fault Protective Devices
- TABLE 430.250: Full-Load Current, Three-Phase Alternating-Current Motors
- TABLE 450.3(B): Maximum Rating or Setting of Overcurrent Protection for Transformers 1000 Volts and Less (as a Percentage of Transformer-Rated Current) Summary of Branch Circuit Requirements
- Selected sections of CHAPTER 9, TABLE 4: Dimensions and Percent Area of Conduit and Tubing (Areas of Conduit or Tubing for the Combinations of Wires Permitted in Table 1, Chapter 9)
- Selected sections of Chapter 9, TABLE 5: Dimensions of Insulated Conductors and Fixture Wires
- Summary of Tap Conductor Requirements
Bring NEC Reference Cards everywhere your job takes you.
Stay up to date and compliant with the most current edition of NFPA 70®, NEC, with Reference Cards based on the 2020 edition. Place your order today. (Includes 13 cards, 3.5" x 5.5" each, 2020)