- UL and CUL Listed
- Service Pressure: 300 PSI (20.7 BAR)
- Flow Sensitivity Range for Signal: 4-10 GPM (15-38 LPM) - UL
- Maximum Surge: 18 FPS (5.5 m/s)
- Contact Ratings:
- Two sets of SPDT (Form C)
- 10.0 Amps at 125/250VAC
- 2.0 Amps at 30VDC Resistive
- 10 mAmps min. at 24VDC
- Conduit Entrances: Two knockouts provided for ½" conduit. Individual switch compartments suitable for dissimilar voltages.
- NEMA 4/IP54 Rated Enclosure suitable for indoor or outdoor use with factory installed gasket and die-cast housing when used with appropriate conduit fitting.
- Temperature Range: 40°F - 120°F, (4.5°C - 49°C) - UL
- Non-corrosive sleeve factory installed in saddle.
The Model VSR is a vane type waterflow switch for use on wet sprinkler systems. It is UL Listed and FM Approved for use on steel pipe; schedules 10 through 40.
The VSR may also be used as a sectional waterflow detector on large systems. The VSR contains two single pole, double throw, snap action switches and an adjustable, instantly recycling pneumatic retard. The switches are actuated when a flow of 10 GPM (38 LPM) or more occurs downstream of the device. The flow condition must exist for a period of time necessary to overcome the selected retard period.
The VSR switches and retard device are enclosed in a general purpose, die-cast housing. The cover is held in place with two tamper resistant screws which require a special key for removal. A field-installable cover tamper switch is available as an option which may be used to indicate unauthorized removal of the cover.
|Model||Nominal Pipe Size||Nominal Pipe O.D.||Pipe Wall Thickness||Hole Size||U-Bolt Nuts Torque|
|Schedule 10 (UL)||Schedule 40 (UL)|
|VSR-10||10||DN250||10.750||273.0||0.165||4.19||0.365||9.27||2.00 ± .125||50.8 ± 2.0||20||27|