- UL and CSFM Listed
- Service Pressure: 175 PSI (12.1 BAR) - UL
- Flow Required for Alarm: 3.0 GPM (11.4 LPM)
- Flow Sensitivity Range for Signal: 4-10 GPM (15-38 LPM) - UL
- Maximum Surge: 18 FPS (5.5 m/s)
- Contact Ratings:
- Two sets of SPDT (Form C)
- 10.0 Amps at 125/250VAC
- 2.0 Amps at 30VDC Resistive
- 10 mAmps min. at 24VDC
- Conduit Entrances: Two knockouts provided for ½" conduit. Individual switch compartments suitable for dissimilar voltages
- NEMA 4/IP54 Rated Enclosure suitable for indoor or outdoor use with factory installed gasket and die-cast housing when used with appropriate conduit fitting
- Temperature Range: 40°F/120°F, 4.5°C/49°C
- Non-corrosive sleeve factory installed in saddle
The Model VSR-C is a vane type waterflow switch for use on wet sprinkler systems. It is UL Listed for use on Type K, L, and M copper pipe, sizes 2" thru 4" (50mm - 100mm).
The VSR-C may also be used as a sectional waterflow detector on largesystems.
The VSR-C contains two single pole, double throw, snap action switches and an adjustable, instantly recycling pneumatic retard. The switches are actuated when a flow of 10 GPM (38 LPM) or more occurs downstream of the device. The flow condition must exist for a period of time necessary to overcome the selected retard period.
The VSR-C switches and retard device are enclosed in a general purpose, die-cast housing. The cover is held in place with two tamper resistant screws which require a special key for removal. A field installable cover tamper switch is available as an option which may be used to indicate unauthorized removal of the cover.
|Model||Nominal Pipe Size||Nominal Pipe O.D.||Hole Size||U-Bolt Nuts Torque|
|VSR-C2||2||50||2.375||60.3||1¼ + 1⁄8 - 1⁄16||33.0 ± 2.0||100||11.3|
|VSR-C3||3||80||3.500||88.9||2.00 + .062 ⁄ -.125||50.8 ± 2.0|