- UL, CUL and CSFM Listed, CE Marked
- Service Pressure: Up to 175 PSI (12.07 BAR)
- Flow Sensitivity Range for Signal: 4-10 GPM (15-38 LPM) UL
- Maximum Surge: 18 FPS (5.5 m/s)
- Contact Ratings:
- Two sets of SPDT (Form C)
- 10.0 Amps at 125/250VAC
- 2.0 Amps at 30VDC Resistive
- 10 mAmps min. at 24VDC
- Conduit Entrance: One opening for ½" conduit. Individual switch compartments suitable for dissimilar voltages.
- NEMA 4 / IP54 Rated enclosure suitable for indoor or outdoor use with factory installed gasket and die-cast housing when used with appropriate conduit fitting.
- Temperature range: 40°F / 120°F, 4,5°C/49°C
The Model VSR-SG is a vane type waterflow switch for use on wet sprinkler systems using CPVC plastic fittings (manufactured by Tyco, Nibco, Victaulic, Ipex, and Spears Manufacturing Company) that use 1", 1 ¼", 1 ½", or 2" pipe sizes. It is equipped with a union to accommodate installation in confined spaces.
The VSR-SG contains two single pole, double throw, snap action switches and an adjustable, instantly recycling pneumatic retard. The switches are actuated when a flow of 10 GPM (38 LPM) or more occurs downstream of the switch. The flow condition must exist for a period of time necessary to overcome the selected retard period.
The VSR-SG switches and retard switch are enclosed in a general purpose, die-cast housing. The cover is held in place with two tamper resistant screws which require a special key for removal. A field installable cover tamper switch is available as an option which may be used to indicate unauthorized removal of the cover.